Progress!

I have managed to get progress done on One. Last week I sat down and really looked at the pattern. It’s a reproduction of a pattern that is only for one size. It’s on thicker paper than the patterns I’ve usually worked with, and since it’s only one size, I figured why not cut it out first!

I am so glad I did. I know it is going to be easier to get the muslin cut out to make the mock-up with. Also it gives me a better idea of what I’m going to be working with. I am really hoping to get the mock-up made this week. Hopefully it won’t need much changing and I’ll be able to get working on the suit itself soon.

I would really like to have this done before August. That way it’s done with plenty of time before Dragon*Con. And I have those last few weeks to get Harry’s coat finished up!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s