Executive Decision

I realized when I got home tonight that I had two choices:
1) Work like mad to hopefully get the coat done, hope it looks good, go with the wig and staff as is.
2) Not take Harry to Marcon and let Arthur get convention time.

I’ve decided to go with option 2. I don’t want to take a Harry that is almost the way I want him. Also, Arthur deserves some convention time. Now I’m going to focus on getting my First Doctor Bathing Beauty done well, I’m going to get back to this coat. I think if I can put in the proper time and attention, I can get it done. And who knows, maybe getting the coat right will motivate me to get the staff and wig done the way I envision!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s